Deep End Bar & Grill
Due to COVID19 government regulations, we are offering dinner takeout only, Monday through Friday, 3pm - 8pm..
Located poolside, Deep End Bar & Grill offers outdoor seating and gorgeous Caribbean views.
Weekly Specials & Entertainment
- THURSDAY DISCO BINGO - Bingo starts at 6:30 with $5 cards and ends with a big cash prize!
- FRIDAY FAMILY FUN - Crab races begin at 6:00 p.m.
- SATURDAY DANCE NIGHT - Dance the night away to a great variety of live music. Call to find out who is performing during your stay.
- SUNDAY BRUNCH - Our delicious Sunday Brunch is served from 7:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. with live music starting at 11:00 a.m.
- SECOND SUNDAY FUN DAY - Listen to live music on the beach from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. every second Sunday of the month.
- Breakfast(Mon - Sat) 7a.m. – 11a.m.
- Brunch(Sun) 8 a.m. – 2p.m.
- Brunch(Sun) Live Music 11a.m.
- LUNCH/DINNER11:30a.m. – 9p.m. (Sun 8pm.)
Call Deep End Bar & Grill at (340) 718-7071 to make a reservation.
The Galleon Restaurant
Now open for dinner Tuesday through Saturday!
Located next to our marina office, The Galleon is now open under new ownership - Chef Charles Mereday!
With over 25 years in the industry, Chef Charles Mereday has gained experience from all over the world, from Philadelphia and France to the U.S. Virgin Islands.
Throughout his career, Mereday has owned and operated various restaurant concepts from fine dining to pizzerias, with locations through the Midwest, Florida and the Virgin Islands. He has worked as a Hotel and Resort Executive Chef and as well a Chef Instructor. Additionally, Chef Charles Executive produced a Culinary and travel show for television called “Back of the House with Charles Mereday”.
A graduate of Johnson & Wales University at Charleston, Mereday spent time training at many notable restaurants, including the New York Times four-star Ryland Inn and France’s Michelin three-star restaurant, La Maison Troisgros.
Mereday’s most recent project is The Galleon Steaks and Seafood Restaurant at Green Cay Marina St. Croix. He is excited to re-open the Virgin Islands landmark as Owner/Chef. The original restaurant dates back to 1984.
- Tuesday:4 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- Wednesday:4 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Thursday:4 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- Friday:4 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- Saturday:4 p.m. – 9 p.m.
STX Delivery - Room Service
Don’t feel like leaving your room? Enjoying “Island Time?” STX Delivery, St. Croix’s newest concierge service, invites guests of the Tamarind Reef Resort to order online from local restaurants and have it delivered. Here’s how:
Go to www.stxdelivery.com
- Enter Username: TamarindReef(Room Number) e.g. TamarindReef101
- Enter Password: feedme
- Browse menus of local restaurants
- Pay with a credit or debit card
- Answer your door when your driver knocks!